Web Control Media
With Web Statistics you have online access to statistics and reports of your service numbers and mobile services. You can easily and conveniently analyze caller behavior and monitor the quality of your service numbers.
- Online statistics access for all service numbers and mobile services
- All important key figures at a glance
- FTP transfer of your call data for import into your systems is possible
- Automatic emailing of statistics can be configured separately
With Web Routing you can guarantee your customers the highest level of accessibility and make optimum use of your capacities. Using the powerful and user-friendly web tool, you can change your call routing yourself at any time. Our experienced team of developers will be happy to assist you with customized and complex solutions.
- Online access to control call forwarding
- Possible standard routings: origin-dependent, time-controlled, percentage - depending on call volume, topic-dependent incl. menu control
- Control of complex routing plans
- Activation of emergency routing plans if required
Web Control Media
Web Control Media is a specially programmed statistic for media businesses such as lotteries, votings, etc. It offers the possibility to track and evaluate activities in real time. Advertising campaigns can also be adjusted and controlled promptly with Web Control Media. These special statistics are available on request.
- Real-time data for controlling marketing and media campaigns
- Web access for live tracking of votings and lotteries
- Control tool for prize draws
- Real-time results and analysis for telephone votings
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a speech dialog system that can be used to map simple messages up to highly complex automated dialogues. IVR services can be made available to many callers simultaneously. This reduces the workload of service hotlines, as intelligent pre-qualification can be carried out. IVR services can be fully or partially automated. Usual areas of application are: Telephone banking, time schedule information, flight reservation systems, retrieval of stock market prices or sports results, teleshopping, tele-voting, sale of event tickets as well as various types of integration in service telephony offers.
- Simultaneous handling of calls with high call volume
- Answering machine function with Voice2Mail possibility
- Menu navigation for partially and fully automated call pre-qualification
- Interactive dialogue system incl. 1:1 direct connection option
According to the law, a holding queue is the period of time within a dialogue in which the caller's request is not being processed. Since 2013, a newly enacted law stipulates that these waiting queues must be free of charge. This also applies to subsequent holding periods within a call, regardless of whether it is a personal or automated customer dialogue. We offer numerous possible solutions to comply with this regulation.
- Billing only after connection has been established or after the processing of the respective request has started
- Different tariff choice for different call phases (e.g. 0 Euro for waiting times within the call)
- Two new number ranges for 0180 service numbers (here: 0180-6 and -7)
> learn more
- Delayed connection: possible for 0900 numbers. The first 20 seconds are set up free of charge
Peak Control is an intelligent call management system. This allows call-backs at peak times of a call center or service provider to be offered, which are then carried out at times with fewer calls. PeakControl can be set up quickly and easily and can also be integrated into your existing systems if required. No additional hardware is required.
- Control based on individual ACD key figures
- Modular setup
- Online access incl. statistics overviews
- Taking account of public holidays or other internal exceptions
- Provision of a callback manager or connection to an external system
- First call setup optionally to the agent or to the end customer