Service numbers Germany
0800 service numbers are free of charge for callers from both fixed and mobile networks, making it the most customer-friendly number range. The numbers can be reached throughout Germany and are usually used as customer or support hotlines. A local reference is not necessary. The connection costs incurred are carried by the provider.
THE WAY TO YOUR OWN FREEPHONE SERVICE NUMBER IS VERY EASY
After we have received your request, the following questions must be answered in order to prepare an offer:
- Which service do you want to offer with the 0800 number?
- Where should the number be routed to?
- What is the expected monthly volume?
- Do you need additional features or web tools?
For the sake of simplicity, these points should be discussed over the phone after receiving your request, and any questions you may have could be answered directly. Of course you can also provide us with the information in the message field of the offer form. Click on the following link to receive an offer from Corazón.
- To apply for an 0800 number, you can either fill out the application form directly online using this link or download it here and fill it out by hand. Please note: In both cases, the form must be printed out, signed by hand and sent to the BNetzA by fax or post together with the necessary documents.
- Sole proprietors/natural persons must enclose a copy of their identity card or passport with their application. Legal entities and partnerships must provide an extract from the commercial register.
- If you would like to apply for a preferred telephone number, please look first at the list of assigned numbers, which you can find here. Otherwise, you will be assigned any number. You can find all information on how to fill out the application form in the information sheet of the Bundesnetzagentur here
As soon as all the details mentioned in section 1 have been clarified and the allocation notification for the 0800 number from the BNetzA has been received, you can order the number via Corazón. The following documents and information are required for this:
- Signed offer with all pages scanned
- Completely filled out customer master data sheet
- Notification of allocation by the Bundesnetzagentur
- Extract from the commercial register (for partnerships or corporations)
- For sole proprietorship, business registration, chamber registration or registration as merchant as well as identity card or passport (front and back scanned, not photographed)
- VAT identification number
- Specification of the destination number or a routing plan
FAQ 0800 service numbers
0800 numbers (or freecall or freephone numbers) are toll-free service numbers which are mainly used for customer service purposes.
A service number is a telephone number for specific service areas or services. Other known service numbers are 0900, 0180 or 0137 numbers.
Calling an 0800 number is free of charge both from a fixed line and a mobile phone. The charges are borne by the provider of the service number.
0800 service numbers can be reached from all German fixed network connections and from mobile phones from all German mobile networks. The numbers cannot be reached from abroad.
Setting up the number including activation in the fixed network and in all mobile networks normally takes 3 to 5 working days.