Service numbers Germany
Service numbers for information (legal advice, news, weather etc.)
Entertainment (also astro services)
Other services (chat and dating lines, so-called adult entertainment)
THE WAY TO YOUR OWN PREMIUM RATE SERVICE NUMBER IS VERY EASY
- Which service do you want to charge by telephone? What exactly do you offer?
- With which tariff from the fixed network should the 0900 number be set up?
- Which mobile network cluster is desired?
- Where should the number be routed to?
- What should happen if the number is busy or if the call is not answered?
- What is the expected monthly volume?
- Do you need additional features or web tools?
- To apply for an 0900 number, you can either fill out the application form directly online using this link or download it here and fill it out by hand.
Please note: In both cases, the form must be printed out, signed by hand and sent to the BNetzA by fax or post together with the necessary documents.
- Sole proprietors/natural persons must enclose a copy of their identity card or passport with their application. Legal entities and partnerships must provide an extract from the commercial register.
- The correct content identification or number range 1, 3, or 5 depends on the type of service offered:
- 0900-1 : Service number for information (IT or legal advice, customer service, etc.)
- 0900-3 : Entertainment (also astro-services)
- 0900-5 : Other services (chat and dating lines, so-called adult entertainment)
- If you would like to apply for a preferred telephone number, please look first at the list of assigned numbers, which you can find here. Otherwise, you will be assigned any number. You can find all information on how to fill out the application form in the information sheet of the Bundesnetzagentur hier.
As soon as all the details mentioned in section 1 have been clarified and the allocation notification for the 0900 number from the BNetzA has been received, you can order the number via Corazón. The following documents and information are required for this:
- Signed offer with all pages scanned
- Completely filled out customer master data sheet
- Notification of allocation by the Bundesnetzagentur
- Extract from the commercial register (for partnerships or corporations)
- For sole proprietorship, business registration, chamber registration or registration as merchant as well as identity card or passport (front and back scanned, not photographed)
- VAT identification number
- Specifying the desired tariff from the fixed network
- Specifying the mobile network cluster
- Specification of the destination number or a routing plan
0900 PAYOUT CALCULATOR
If you would like to know how much you will be paid out for 0900 numbers for calls from fixed lines, simply use our 0900 payout calculator. No matter whether you want to know the minute rate (up to a maximum of €3) or the cost per call (up to a maximum of €30), simply enter the desired end customer rate here and you will get your payout. Please note that the end customer tariff always includes VAT and your payout is shown as net amount.
Simply enter the desired charges for your 0900 number from the fixed network:
End customer rate
FAQ 0900 SERVICE NUMBERS
The digits after the “area code” 0900 identifies the content of the offered service.
0900-1 Information services (e.g. IT, legal, support or customer services)
0900-3 Entertainment (e.g. astro-services)
0900-5 Other services (e.g. adult entertainment)